Our Certified Personal Trainers are available to help you improve your health and wellbeing through individualized training organized around your needs an schedule. As a Personal Training client you will have a working relationship with your own fitness coach. Many of our Members and clients have benefitted from this focused approach to achieving their fitness goals.
Each of our Personal Trainers holds one or more nationally recognized certifications including AAFA and NCSA. Whether you are an accomplished athlete or just getting started on an exercise program our Certified Personal Trainers will help you to set your goals, stay on track and attain them.
Why Choose Certified Personal Training
The reasons for choosing Personal Training are as diverse as the needs of our membership. Our Certified Personal Trainers can help you:
- Enhance your current fitness program
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Motivation, instruction, and encouragement
- Plan a healthy diet
- Lose weight
- Improve health and well-being
- Transition from physical therapy
- Design and maintain sport specific programs
- Fitness Assessment
- Buddy Training - Train with a friend or family member to increase your fun and motivation and enjoy a healthy discount too.
- Small Group Personal Training available for 4-8 participants. Special rates apply.
"Exceed Your Goals"
Take your fitness to the next level with First in Fitness Certified Personal Training!
For Information, Contact Michael Woodfield